The BEst Graffiti Remover for Caves, National PArks and other sensitive environments
Graffiti is a problem wherever it appears, but it is particularly offensive and infuriating when graffiti taggers vandalize National Parks, National Forests, and National Monuments, and other important protected locations. Graffiti has emerged as a significant challenge and growing problem at Ape Cave at the Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument. Ape Cave is the third third-longest lava tube in North America and one of the most popular tourist destinations in Washington State.
Yet, the U.S. Forest Service officials have not been able to remove graffiti tagging, in some cases for over two years, due to the nasty chemicals found in most graffiti removers and their reluctance to introduce these chemicals into Ape Cave's sensitive micro-environment. Additionally, a super low VOC product, Clean City Pro evaporates very slowly allowing the product to be removed from the cave with minimal impact on the micro-environment.
For sensitive environments found in National Parks, National Forests, and National Monuments, the best graffiti remover choice is Clean City Pro Green Label Graffiti Remover.
How to Remove Graffiti Spray Paint from Stone, Limestone, Rock, and Boulders.
3 Simple Steps to Remove Graffiti from Stone, Limestone, Rock and Boulders.
Step 1: Brush Clean City Pro GREEN Label Graffiti Remover onto graffiti tag. In closed and sensitive environments such as Ape Cave, the best practice to to "paint" the graffiti remover onto the graffiti remover using a thick deck brush. This focuses the graffiti remover precisely onto the graffiti tag and avoids spraying product which will result in small airborne droplets of graffiti remover solvent.
Note: If water source is not available for pressure washer and rinsing, such as cleaning graffiti from National Park, Municipal Park or Forest Preserve, following dwell time, scrub using stiff nylon or brass brush taking care not to scratch surface. Remove as much product and paint pigment using dry absorbent rags or towels. Spray with water from hand held trigger sprayer and dry using dry absorbent rags or towels
APPLICATION BEST PRACTICES FOR REMOVING GRAFFITI using Clean City Pro Medium Duty Green Label Graffiti Remover.
1. Always test in inconspicuous area before use.
2. Use chemical resistant gloves and ventless goggles.
3. Brush Clean City Pro Green Label graffiti remover onto affected area. (Ready-to-use. No dilution necessary)
4. Prevent drips using non-scratch scouring pad, microfiber, cotton rag or soft paper towel.
5. Allow moderate dwell time (from 15 to 3o min). Note warmer ambient temperature and scrubbing increase speed of graffiti removal.
6. As soon as graffiti tag bond with substrate "breaks", lightly loosen paint with non-scratch scouring pad, microfiber, cotton rag or soft paper towel. The quicker the process, the less likely there will be any paint loss from substrate.
7. Wipe clean with dry rag or towel.
8. Rinse with water or wipe with wet rag to remove any remaining graffiti residue.
Clean City Pro is dedicated to providing the safest, most effective Green Graffiti Removers to help keep our cities clean of graffiti.